As we age, things start to sink. We often begin to lose volume in the face and hands, resulting in a saggy or hollow appearance. Dermal fillers (a.k.a. hyaluronic acid fillers) like Restylane and Juvederm, can correct that, by restoring volume and lessening wrinkles for a more youthful look. Treatments typically involve a 20-minute office procedure performed by our expert injector, Dr. William Greenberg, who ensures that you are relaxed and comfortable from start to finish.
To erase lines and wrinkles and for facial contouring. Treatment areas include the nose, cheeks, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, lips, chin and jawline, the neck and the hands.
Generally less than 15 minutes
Minimal to none
• You are physically healthy and at least 18 years old
• You understand that most injectable fillers are temporary; they typically last from a few months to about a year.
There are a variety of fillers depending on the area to be treated. Count on the experts at Youtherapy to guide you on which filler is best for you:
• Smoothing forehead lines, brow furrows, and other facial wrinkles that toxins alone cannot resolve
• Plumping the cheeks, restoring the apples
• Volumizing lips and naturally enhancing their shape
• Smoothing crepe-like hands and minimizing the appearance of veins
• Reshaping the appearance of nose
• Enhancing the facial profile due to weak jawline and/or chin
• Reducing the appearance of scars